posted Feb 7, 2014, 6:41 AM by Nancy Martin
updated Feb 7, 2014, 6:52 AM
You will be moving your hands in different directions.
- Stand up and put your hands out in front of you
- Point your index fingers toward each other
- Move your right index finger in a forward circular direction about the size of a basketball. Keep your left hand still
- While continuing with your right finger, move your left index finger in a backward circular direction that is bigger than your right side. Your left finger should overlap your right finger.
- Try to move your fingers so that they start at the same time and finish one circle at the same time.
- Vary your speeds so that your left finger is slower or faster than your right hand.
- Try to start with your left finger and overlap your right finger while creating circles with different directions.