posted Feb 7, 2014, 8:38 AM by Nancy Martin
This activity will touch your finger tips to each other.
- Stand up
- Make an X with your arms out in front of you. Move your palms to face you with your fingers up in the air. Lock your thumbs together
- With your index finger on your right hand, try to touch each of the finger tips of your other hand, one by one
- Now take your middle finger on your right hand and do the same thing and touch the finger tips of your other hand one by one
- Do the same process for your ring finger and pinkie on your right hand
- Now do the process for your left hand index, middle, ring and pinkie fingers